Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grab Bag Book Club - the Blog

Hi all,

Most of you don't know me, but I'm Samantha Hensch's sister, and I'm a member of the Grab Bag Book Club. To better facilitate our scheduling and book choosing needs, I thought it might be a good idea to start a blog, as it works well for my friends in another book club. I've invited each member to become an author, and I hope you will accept the invitation. Authorship allows each person to post entries containing ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. My friends also designate a "host" each month, and that person is in charge of posting details about the book choice, date, time, and location. These are just some ideas - we can make this whatever we want.

To start, I reposted Samantha's personal blog entry about the next meeting. I don't think we have a date set yet, so let's try to get that nailed down (I believe Samantha offered three choices). If you haven't responded to Samantha yet, please feel free to respond to either the first entry or this entry via the post a comment feature. I think that makes more sense than actually posting a new entry each time. If there is already a set date, and I missed it, I apologize! The date, time, and location will all be posted once we figure that out, so stay tuned.

Hope this works well for everyone!

Lisa

PS: I'm working on the book for the upcoming meeting, and I definitely have some thoughts to share... ;)

No comments: